Bill Lloyd Earns His CRPC Designation
Covenant Wealth Strategies is excited to announce that Bill Lloyd, AIF®, CRPC®, Wealth Advisor has earned his Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®) designation.
The CRPC® is a professional financial planning designation that recognizes financial advisors as specialists in helping clients prepare for retirement. The designation is administered by the College for Financial Planning.
To qualify for the CRPC® designation, individuals must meet several qualifications, undergo hours of training, adhere to ethical standards and take a rigorous exam that tests their ability to synthesize complex information and apply theoretical concepts to real-life situations.
CRPC® professionals have in-depth knowledge of the entire retirement planning process (pre- and post-retirement) and understand the unique needs related to asset management and estate planning. The CRPC® program specifically focuses on:
- Maximizing the Client Experience During the Retirement Planning Process
- Principles and Strategies When Investing for Retirement
- Understanding Social Security, Military and Government Retirement Benefits
- Bridging the Income Gap: Identifying Other Sources of Retirement Income
- Navigating Health Care Options in Retirement
- Making the Emotional and Financial Transition to Retirement
- Designing An Optimal Retirement Income Stream
- Achieving Income Tax and Estate Planning Objectives in Retirement
- Fiduciary, Ethical, and Regulatory Standards for Advisers
"I am committed to delivering the highest level of service to clients of Covenant Wealth Strategies. The CRPC® designation further demonstrates my dedication to learning and to providing clients with personalized financial advice that helps them work towards their financial goals," said Bill Lloyd, AIF®, CRPC®, Wealth Advisor.
“We are extremely proud of Bill. His accomplishment demonstrates his ongoing commitment to serving the clients of Covenant Wealth Strategies and to our culture of continuous improvement,” said Ward Keever, IV, CLU, ChFC, RHU, AEP, CFS, AIF, CKA President and CEO of Covenant Wealth Strategies.
Bill joined Covenant Wealth Strategies in July of 2019. Bill is also an Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF) and has his Series 6, 7, 63 and 65 securities licenses with LPL Financial. Bill enjoys investing in the lives of clients by identifying and understanding their unique objectives and dreams for the future.
Please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 302.234.5655 if you are interested in speaking with Bill or learning more about how Covenant Wealth Strategies can serve your financial well-being.