6 Good Reasons to Consider Covenant Wealth Strategies
- Our passion is helping our clients work toward achieving their dreams and goals. We recognize that each client is unique and as such, each financial plan and investment account is unique and specific to their current situation and future needs for cash. We conduct frequent reviews of each client’s portfolio and meet with each client on a regular basis to determine if any adjustments need to be made as circumstances change.
- Our primary goal is to give our clients greater satisfaction by becoming a trusted advisor and managing their wealth in such a way that they can focus on other aspects of their lives.
- We walk with you through challenging life events such as the birth of a child or grandchild, the marriage of a child, a job change, retirement, the incapacitation or death of a parent, spouse or child, etc.
- Qualified, knowledgeable, caring and effective staff is available during normal business hours to answer questions and handle/take ownership of most concerns.
- We have no proprietary investment products to “sell.” Our recommendations are unbiased and based on research using both the research department of LPL Financial - our broker-dealer, as well as our in-house Investment Strategist who conducts research and assists with monitoring portfolios.
- We conduct client educational events throughout the year on topics of interest such as identity theft, Social Security, foreign investing, tax issues and their related planning implications.
The independent professionals of Covenant Wealth Strategies always strive to put your interests first. We combine a conventional emphasis on fundamental analysis and modern portfolio theory with a component of technical analysis, resulting in a proactive wealth management process with the goal of protecting and advancing each client’s best interests.
Talk to us about the importance of long-term financial planning.