Our goal at Covenant Wealth Strategies is to be your trusted advisor by offering professional knowledge, integrity, and personalized service. We are committed to building and maintaining a long-term relationship with you, giving you and your financial needs the attention they deserve.
The generations of families and individuals we serve are a testament to the need for reliable advice at any age and in any stage. It is our privilege to provide direction through all of life’s milestones including marriage, the birth of a child, and retirement and to see you through difficult times such as career change, divorce, or death of a loved one. We consider it an honor to accompany you throughout your journey, customizing our core offerings to point you towards financial independence.
Your comprehensive financial plan begins with our customizable core offerings, including:
- Retirement planning: We incorporate cash flow, tax, pension, income, and social security strategies to meet your retirement lifestyle expectations.
- Investment Planning and Portfolio Management: Through careful analysis, we construct a portfolio adjusted to your risk tolerance, investment objectives, and retirement time frame. Our investment philosophy is to protect and advance our client’s interests by conducting extensive industry research, diversifying broadly, and employing alternative investment strategies where appropriate.
- Executive Compensation Planning: Our team researches and develops investment optimization strategies for employer sponsored retirement plans including 401ks, stock options, deferred compensation, and pension plans.
- Estate and legacy planning: We collaborate with your attorney to solidify asset titling and beneficiary agreements, as well as facilitate multi-generational financial planning.
- Risk management planning: Our advisors evaluate your present coverage and introduce appropriate risk management resources in the areas of life insurance, disability insurance, and long-term care insurance.
- Education planning: We’ll help you prepare for education and college tuition expenses through the use of 529 plans, UGMA accounts, ESA/Coverdell accounts, and other tax-favored strategies.